Registration is now open for the 2024 WHMA Annual Global Leadership Summit, the industry’s only annual executive networking event for the cable and wire harness manufacturing industry including manufacturers, their suppliers, and customers.
Taking place February 13-15, 2024, in Myrtle Beach, S.C., influential thought leaders and forward thinkers will take to the stage to deliver their valuable perspectives on topics that are important to executives, including impactful leadership tactics, employee recruitment and retention strategies, building cultures of connection, and the emerging trends reshaping the electronics industry. The lineup of speakers includes:
- David Marquet, retired United States Navy captain and bestselling author of Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders. Marquet will present the conference opening keynote “Turn the Ship Around! Creating Leaders at Every Level” on Wednesday, February 14, 9:00 am to 10:15 am EST.
- Cara Stilletto, MBA, CSP, president and chief retention officer, Magnet Culture, a Crescendo Strategies Company. Stilletto will present “The Case for Change: Critical Workforce Insights for Leaders” on Wednesday, February 14, 10:45 am to 12:00 pm EST.
- Brian Fretwell, author and speaker. Fretwell will present “Building Cultures of Connection” on Wednesday, February 14, 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm EST.
- Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D., CFA, WHMA/IPC chief economist. Dr. DuBravac will present “From Now to Next: The Emerging Trends Reshaping the Electronics Industry” on Thursday, February 15, 8:30 am to 9:30 am EST.
- Steve Baker, vice president, The Great Game of Business, Inc. Baker will present “Get in the Game: How to Create Rapid Financial Results and Lasting Cultural Change” on Thursday, February 15, 10:45 am to 12:00 pm EST.
In addition to two days of inspiring keynotes and featured speakers, the conference will offer an opening workshop sponsored by the alliantgroup on “Strategic Practices for Success: Outpacing Competitors, Optimizing Bids and Nurturing Top Talent” on Tuesday, February 13, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm presented by Neil Shah.
New this year are hands-on breakout workshops which will take a deeper dive into the keynote presentation topics and offer real, tangible, executable takeaways that leaders can immediately implement. Cara Stilletto will present “Workforce Wake-Up Call the Case for Operationalizing Turnover” on Wednesday, February 14, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. Steve Baker will present “Educate, Empower and Engage Your Team with MiniGames™” on Thursday, February 15, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. Attendees will learn leadership strategies to help their organizations succeed.
For more information on the conference including schedule, exhibition, speaker profiles, sponsorship opportunities, or to register for event, visit www.annualconference.whma.org.