Bentec are pleased to announce that Gareth O’Flattery has joined their team as a Technical Sales Engineer. Gareth is a highly qualified engineer with a range of experience as listed below.
List of experience:
- Designing, manufacturing, testing, and commissioning of a wide range of quality instrumentation (electronic, mechanical, pneumatic products).
- Aiding the supply chain with technical and commercial support.
- Traveling to customer sites as an Application Engineer for production line commissioning.
- Producing detailed specifications for specific customer orders through collaboration with the customer, sales, engineering, and production teams.
- Implementing & control of ‘Standard work’, generating, maintaining & improving manufacturing documentation (Standard operating procedures, Test Schedules, Bills of materials etc.), ensuring all documentation meets ISO 9001.
- Carrying out the NPI (New Product Introduction) process, working with engineering development teams, influencing the design process to incorporate manufacturing and customer requirements from the initial development stages.
- Providing day-to-day manufacturing engineering support for production cells to enable customer schedule adherence.
- Investigating & implementing ECR’s (Engineering Change Requests) & implementing ECN’s (Engineering Change Notifications).
Gareth will work closely with the very experienced Bentec team, enabling him to advise and support customer requirements.
“We are delighted to welcome Gareth into our Bentec team. He will offer a new perspective to our customers due to his wide experience in comparable production environments,” said David Bennett Managing Director of Bentec.
The Bentec team has decades of experience selling and supporting MIRTEC, the industry’s leading Inspection equipment, as well as many new innovative technologies unique in the SMT sector. They have direct sales as well as a network of representatives who promote the Bentec product offering.