Indium Corporation® is proud to showcase its innovative products for electric vehicle manufacturing and e-Mobility, as well as thought leadership and expertise within this rapidly-evolving market, at IPC APEX Expo, Jan. 24-26, San Diego, Calif., U.S.
With its significant automotive industry expertise and an award-winning portfolio of proven products, Indium Corporation will feature its Rel-ion™ suite of electrical, mechanical, and thermal solutions which are designed to be reliable, scalable, and proven materials to reduce electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers’ time to market.
More than three million EVs are on the street with Indium Corporation’s Rel-ion™ products. Rel-ion™ material solutions deliver reliability by:
- Eliminating non-wet opens and head-in-pillow defects
- Preventing dendritic growth by meeting stricter surface insulation resistance requirements
- Preventing solder delamination with precise bondline control and increased creep and fatigue resistance
- Reducing hot spots-induced voiding through improved thermal efficiency.
Some of the Rel-ion™ suite products include:
- Award-winning Durafuse™ LT, a novel solder paste mixed alloy system with highly versatile characteristics that enable it for energy savings, high-reliability, low-temperature, step soldering, and assemblies with large temperature gradients. It also provides superior drop shock performance to conventional low-temperature solders, outclassing BiSn or BiSnAg alloys, and performing better than SAC305 with optimum process setup
- The Indium8.9HF Solder Paste Series, an industry-proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to enhance electrical reliability, improve stability during the printing process, and deliver low-voiding for high-reliability automotive electronics
- InFORMS®, reinforced solder alloy fabrications, improve mechanical and thermal reliability, and are specifically designed to produce consistent bondline thickness for power module applications. They also address specific challenges for the power electronics industry by providing an enhanced material for the development of more reliable and higher performance modules.
In addition to featuring its proven products, Indium Corporation’s Global Head of e-Mobility and Infrastructure, Brian O’Leary, will co-chair a special panel discussion on e-Mobility on Thursday, January 26 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. local time. The session, one of the first of its kind, will bring together key stakeholders from across the e-Mobility industry, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), their supply chain regulators, policy, and technology experts.
To learn more about why more than 3,000,000 electric vehicles are on the road with Indium Corporation’s proven materials, visit them at booth #2339 or at www.indium.com.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation® is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.linkedin.com/company/indium-corporation/ or @IndiumCorp.
About IPC APEX Expo
IPC APEX EXPO is the premier event for the electronics manufacturing industry, attracting more than 9,000 professionals from 45 countries. From the industry’s leading technical conference and professional development courses to the innovation-driven exhibit floor, IPC APEX EXPO 2022 will provide attendees with the opportunity to exceed their usual limits as they participate in the transformation of the industry.