Pegmatis, a design and development firm, excels at offering consulting services for innovators and entrepreneurs for their new product ideas. When developing a new product, the first step is admitting you have a problem and the second step is asking the right questions.
Here are the top ten questions that Pegmatis addresses on almost every project:
- Are you struggling with overwhelming requirements and complex regulatory constraints?
- Have you launched a connected product before?
- Is your team limited in bandwidth?
- Are you aware of all the necessary requirements for manufacturing?
- Do you have full support into manufacturing or the ability to scale manufacturing to meet your intrinsic needs?
- Does your product meet your vision?
- Do you have a clear understanding of all the costs associated with the project?
- Have you contemplated all revenue streams from your product?
- Is your product ideation aligned with your business needs?
And the most important question of all is:
- Do you have the right partners and resources selected for the project?
Pegmatis provides compartmentalized services for the client, usually in a specific area like high complexity electronics design, system cost reduction by providing architectural solutions and development of those, and navigation of regulatory and compliance challenges.
Pegmatis capitalizes on experience and technology to build a better future.
For more information, visit pegmatis.com