IPC APEX EXPO, the premier international event for electronics manufacturing, showcases a technical conference that is one of the largest educational events in the industry. IPC APEX EXPO 2022, to be held January 22-27 in San Diego, California, offers new and expanded best of conference awards, with increased honoraria.
- Best of Conference (Three Awards) – USD 1,500
- Top three papers representing the very best of the technical conference
- Eligibility: Open to industry and academic submissions
- NextGen Best Paper – USD 1,000
- Top paper from next generation industry technologists
- Eligibility – Primary author with less than five years industry experience
- Best Student Research Paper – USD 1,000
- Top student paper from academia
- Eligibility: Primary author enrolled student
- Best Technical Poster – USD 750
- Eligibility – Open to all poster submissions
“We are looking for the best technical content from across the globe,” said Matt Kelly, IPC chief technologist. “Presenting at IPC APEX EXPO provides increased visibility for attendees and the companies they represent, and we’ve expanded the awards to include the next generation, encouraging their participation in IPC APEX EXPO for years to come.”
Expert papers and presentations are being sought in the following areas: factory of the future implementation; PCB fabrication and materials, enabling future technologies, meeting extreme requirements, circuit design and component technologies; quality, reliability, test and inspection; assembly processes, electronics materials, and conscientious engineering.
For specific topics within each technology area visit ipcapexexpo.org/CFP
Technical paper deadlines:
- Abstracts due: August 6, 2021
- Acceptance of papers: August 20, 2021
- Papers due: October 8, 2021
- Presentations due: November 12, 2021
- Recordings, if needed, due: December 10, 2021
IPC (IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its nearly 3,000 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly, and testing. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry.