QuantumClean & ChemTrace will demonstrate how their ultra-high purity chamber tool part cleaning, proprietary coatings and micro-contamination analytical testing can help reduce costs including Cost-of-Ownership (CoO) for wafer fabs and OEMs.
For wafer fabs, CoO solutions are available at our booth (I2130) during show hours at SEMICON Taiwan 2019 at the Nangang Exhibition Center in Taipei from September 18-20, 2019.
In addition, we will offer a series of presentations to inform IDMs, OEMs, OPMs and foundries on how they can reduce costs and variability in the areas of ALD, CVD, Diffusion, Etch, Ion Implant and PVD through QuantumClean’s ultra-high purity cleaning and coating and ChemTrace’s parts quality and micro-contamination monitoring solutions.
Booth staff will discuss how
- Cleaner chambers start-up quicker.
- Faster part turnaround times reduce inventory.
- Longer MTBCs improve productivity & reduce PM costs
- Less aggressive cleaning methods & recoating extend part life.
- Micro-contamination base-lining and monitoring of processes, parts & materials cleanliness reduce fab variability & improve operations.
In addition, have some fun. Play Contamination Crusher and learn how to reduce costs including CoO. All visitors to the QuantumClean/ChemTrace booth will receive a complimentary gift.