The following technical papers from Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Robust SMT No-Clean Solder Paste for SiP and 01005 Assembly by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- Low-Melting Point Materials Development: Novel High Reliability Low-Temperature Solder Alloys by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee
- Novel High-Reliability Low-Temperature Solder Alloys by Dr. Lee
- Process and Materials Interaction Investigation: Test Methods for Electrochemical Consistency in PCB Assembly Processes – Revisited by Brook Sandy-Smith, Technical Support Engineer for PCB Assembly Materials
- Solder Paste Rheology, Performance and Aging: How Worst-Case Shipping Scenarios Affect Solder-Paste Performance: Part 2 by Brook Sandy-Smith
- Reflow Profiling for Next-Generation Pb-free Solder Alloys by Brook Sandy-Smith
- Inspection Applications: Practical Implementation of Assembly Process for Low-Melting Point Solder Pastes by Brook Sandy-Smith
- Solder Printing: Impact of Stencil Quality & Technology on Solder Paste Printing Performance by Jonas Sjoberg, Technical Manager
- Reliability of Intermetallics in Various Interconnects: Copper-Tin Intermetallics: Their Importance, Growth Rate, and Nature by Dr. Ron Lasky, Senior Technologist
Pictured above: Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
Indium Corporation experts will also serve as chairs for three technical sessions, including:
- Solder Paste Development to Overcome Component Challenges: Adam Murling, Technical Support Engineer, Global Accounts
- Low-Temperature Solder Paste and its Process Development – iNEMI Project: Anny Zhang, Regional Sales Manager, Northwestern USA, and Western Canada
- Properties and Behavior of Solders Containing Bismuth: Brook Sandy-Smith
Pictured above: Brook Sandy-Smith, Technical Support Engineer for PCB Assembly Materials
Additionally, Dr. Lee will lead a workshop on Achieving High-Reliability for Lead-Free Solder Joints – Materials Consideration, and Brook Sandy-Smith will host Rising Expectations for “High-Reliability”—a spotlight series panel discussion.
SMTAI is a world-class electronics manufacturing conference and exhibition organized by the SMTA — the world’s leading user group for surface mount and companion technologies. The conference provides high-quality technical information and networking opportunities.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.