Vernon Hills, IL, March 15, 2019 – Fuji America Corporation, proudly announces their 2018 Sales Award Winners. Sales Achievements were recognized and presented to the following:
- Highest All-Around Sales Activity: Alfredo Plazola, Osbaldo Rodriguez, Sean McMillen, Luis Saenz, Eric Culbertson, Ricardo Fuentes, Randy Nelson, Everardo Jaime, Alfredo Hernandez, Jorge De La Rosa – PAC Global USA & Mexico
- Sales Rep of the Year: Alfredo Hernandez – PAC Global Mexico
- AIMEXIII Sales: Jeff Kline, Boris Mathiszik, Steve Oltmann, Habacuc Molina – CEME
- Global Account Management: Robert Jones – Lean Stream
- Outstanding Sales Award: Paul Notti – Equipment Sales
- Technology Award: Don Ernst – Bartron, Inc.
The award winners were announced during the 2019 IPC APEX Expo in San Diego, CA, at Fuji’s National Sales Meeting. Tom Zabkiewicz, Executive Vice President commented: “We are proud to present these awards to highlight the hard work, dedication and expertise displayed by our North American Rep network. It’s so important to have top quality representatives to support our Fuji customers in today’s demanding, ever-changing marketplace, and it gives us great pleasure to be able to recognize the achievements of these individuals.”
Fuji’s sales representatives of the year are awarded each year, recognizing the company’s outstanding representatives in the electronics industry. Candidates are nominated by Fuji’s Regional Sales Managers and Technical teams, and are selected based on a variety of qualifications.
For more information on Fuji’s SMT and Nexim Smart Factory products, please visit our website: www.fujiamerica.com. Also, be sure to visit our website to view our full trade show schedule. Follow us on LinkedIn for our latest company news and events.