From May 23 – 25, Panasonic Industry Italia will be exhibiting at SPS Parma in Italy in Hall 6 at Stand H008. Panasonic’s stand will be divided into three areas dedicated to motion, networking and sensing solutions. Visitors to the stand will be able to talk with the technical experts from Panasonic Industry about the products the company offers for digital manufacturing, industrial IIoT, textile/leather manufacturing as well as biomedical applications.
The three different areas on Panasonic Industry’s stand focus on:
EXPERTS in MOTION
– Minas A6 Multi: The modular EtherCAT servo drive, designed to solve specific needs of the Italian and European markets in conjunction with GM1, the motion controller dedicated to performance and connectivity.
– Compact Motion Advanced EtherCAT: Minas A6B axes in EtherCAT exploiting the functions of the new GM1 Motion Controller plus a demo with 8 axes controlled by an FP7 PLC to highlight the many servo functions including those related to ‘Predictive Maintenance’.
– Compact Motion Advanced ‘Linear’: Solutions for linear technology where the performance and versatility of Panasonic’s linear motor drivers are the fulcrum on which to design high-performance applications.
EXPERTS in NETWORKING
– Manufacturing Business, Digital Transformation: An example of the approach and benefits of aggregating data from each node of the IIoT ecosystem into a ‘unified space’. This empowers OEMs to provide end users with added value for competitiveness and service-orientation.
– The value of data in the production cycle: FP-I4C IIoT gateway solution, designed to easily enable Industry 4.0 machines (new and legacy).
– Software area: Demo sessions of the configuration software for Panasonic’s main product solutions (Motion Controller GM1, PLC, IIoT gateway FP-I4C, HMI and VPN service for remote assistance).
EXPERTS in SENSING
– The ‘No Space Sensors’: The smallest industrial sensors featuring tiny footprints but offering very high performance, e.g. EX-Z series sensors plus the entire range of sub-miniature sensors.
– The ‘No Space Safety’ zone will feature the ultra-compact SF-4D and ultra-compact SF-4C safety light curtains (both with advanced muting and blanking functions), as well as the SG-P non-contact opening detector with intelligent anomaly signalling on every remotely visible door.
– The ‘No Space Advanced’ zone will be dedicated not only to the small, precise and versatile HG-C measurement sensor and the HG-T rangefinder (1µm accuracy), but also to the brand-new HG-F1 device using TOF time-of-flight to extend measurement up to 3 metres, while benefiting from very small dimensions. A demo will measure the visitor’s height in real time. The sensors (HG-T) are able to measure even reflective or transparent objects, making them ideal for demanding applications in the metalworking and packaging sectors.
– ‘IO-Link’ connectivity will also be shown on the stand. This function enables manufacturers to manage the information and diagnostics of the individual sensors and turning them into an IIoT node.
More information can be found here: Automation Devices & Solutions.
About Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Industry organization, one of the five major operating companies within Panasonic Holding. Panasonic Industry Europe provides products and services for industrial customers all over Europe.
Panasonic Industry Europe is committed to enabling customers achieve their goals in a broad range of industrial sectors such as mobility, infrastructure, automation, medical, appliances, smart living, and security. With the know-how of devices and solution technologies, cultivated through a global mindset and over a century of tradition, Panasonic Industry collaborates closely with customers to create a sustainable future.
Panasonic Industry Europe’s broad and diverse product portfolio encompasses key electronic component sectors including electromechanical and passive components, batteries and other energy products, sensors and wireless connectivity modules, thermal management materials and custom solutions, as well as automation devices & solutions.
More about Panasonic Industry Europe: http://industry.panasonic.eu
About the Panasonic Group
A global leader in developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, industry, communications, and energy sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an operating company system on April 1, 2022, with Panasonic Holdings Corporation serving as a holding company and eight companies positioned under its umbrella.
Founded in 1918, the Group is committed to enhancing the well-being of people and society and conducts its businesses based on founding principles applied to generate new value and offer sustainable solutions for today’s world.
The Group reported consolidated net sales of Euro 56.40 billion (7,388.8 billion yen) for the year ended March 31, 2022. Devoted to improving the well-being of people, the Panasonic Group is united in providing superior products and services to help you Live Your Best.
To learn more about the Panasonic Group, please visit: https://holdings.panasonic/global/