At the 65th IPC Annual Meeting on January 25, held in conjunction with IPC APEX EXPO 2022, the IPC Board of Directors announced new officers and members. Board officers serve a two-year term; board members serve a four-year term, and student board member serves a one-year term.
The newly elected Board officers are:
- IPC Board Chair: Bob Neves, chairman and CTO, Microtek Laboratories
- IPC Board Vice Chair: Tom Edman, president and CEO, TTM Technologies
- IPC Board Secretary/Treasurer: Jeff Timms, CEO and General Manager, ASM Assembly Solutions of America
The newly elected Board members are:
- First-term Board Member: Lisa Weeks, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, and Head of Investor Relations, Benchmark Electronics
- First-term Board Member: Joe DeMan, Senior Board Executive, Amphenol – CTI
- Second-term Board Member: Jay Hill, Chief Technology Officer, Molecular Imaging and Computed Tomography, GE Healthcare
- Student Board Member: Hannah Nelson, Valparaiso University
“IPC is privileged to add these outstanding professionals to our current slate of Board members, said John W. Mitchell, IPC president and CEO. “We look forward to working with them as we advance the global electronics manufacturing industry and build electronics better.”
For additional information on IPC’s Board of Directors including bios on newly elected Board members, contact Sandy Gentry, IPC communications director, at SandyGentry@ipc.org.
For information on IPC APEX EXPO, visit ipcapexexpo.org.
IPC (IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its nearly 3,000 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly, and testing. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry.