Four Indium Corporation experts will share their industry knowledge and expertise during a live virtual exposition at SMTA International from Sept. 28-30.
The following technical papers from Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Versatile TIM Solution with Chain Network Solder Composite by Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- An Alternative Lead-Free, Low-Temperature Solder with Excellent Drop
- Shock Resistance by HongWen Zhang, R&D Manager, Alloy Group
- Fine Powder Investigation for Optimum Imperial 008004 Solder Paste
- Printing: Part I by Adam Murling, Assistant Engineering Manager—Technical Support
- Process Optimization for Reducing Solder Paste Splatter During Reflow by Leon Rao, Senior Technical Support Engineer
Dr. Lee will also host the professional development course, Achieving High-Reliability for Lead-Free Solder Joints—Materials Consideration.
SMTAI is a world-class electronics manufacturing conference and exhibition organized by the SMTA—the world’s leading user group for surface mount and companion technologies. The conference provides high-quality technical information and networking opportunities. Attendees who register for the Technical Conference will have exclusive access to over 100 technical presentations on-demand from Sept. 28-Oct. 23, as well as the ability to download all papers in the conference proceedings. Register for the free expo-only experience or the full technical conference package at smta.org/mpage/smtai-reg.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the
global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include
solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium,
germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the
company has global technical support and factories located in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore,
South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.